I came across the term Blog the other day when in my many hours of unadulterated freedom in the land of Blighty I was googling and came across the term. Unlike twitter which I can't get my head around why anyone would bother... the Blog caught my interest and I found myself reading a number of them from all parts of the world. Some were utter crap by the way.
In any case in my efforts to expand the creative brain and keep my sanity I thought I would give this thing a go. Plus I'm sick of damn facebook and everyone posting shit about nothing... saying that, will that be me on this Blog? If it is, you have permission to pull me into line.
The other reason why I thought I'd do this, is I signed myself up for a novel writing course which starts next week. Since I have not written anything for such a long time, I thought I had better get some practice in.
So, the question is.... to Blog or not to Blog ....?
And how many times can one use the term Blog :)
And how many times can one use the term Blog :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!