Saturday, 30 June 2012

Creating a piece of Art

I have never thought of myself as being particular arty, mainly because I suffer from something called an extreme lack of patience. I don't think there is anything I can do for a lack of patience, however since I don’t have a job at the moment and am something of a ‘housewife’ I find myself seeking out things I never would have bothered with in the past. 

This week I thought I would try baking my Grandma’s Honey Biscuits which are typically only cooked as a Xmas treat. And this time I thought I’d try and decorate them in the cupcake way, experimenting with the fondant and royal icing. Well below are the results. Tell me what you think!

The Process





The Result





1 comment:

  1. Awe well done, they are beautiful! Definately a wonderful 'housewife' effort - Hamish is very lucky! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!