Keeping on the theme of baking this week, I thought I'd share with you a blog I frequently read, Raspberri Cupcakes (http://www.raspberricupcakes.com). It's a Sydney based baking blog, and if you're looking for some inspiration then check it out.
The other week, I came across the Purple Ombre Sprinkles birthday cake. I'm not one to typically try a layer cake, but I had a good excuse, my father in law's birthday.
After extracting my husband from the kitchen, I spent the morning mixing, colouring, cooking, cooling, icing and sprinkling. The final creation looked something like below, excuse the photo's from my iPhone...
I'm now keen to try the cream and lemon curd layered sponge with berries and meringue when I get a moment.
But for now....back to the gym!
The other week, I came across the Purple Ombre Sprinkles birthday cake. I'm not one to typically try a layer cake, but I had a good excuse, my father in law's birthday.
After extracting my husband from the kitchen, I spent the morning mixing, colouring, cooking, cooling, icing and sprinkling. The final creation looked something like below, excuse the photo's from my iPhone...
| I didn't eat all of this myself :) |
But for now....back to the gym!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!