Holidays don't last long enough...
We spent our last couple of days in a hotel on the Bay of Bengal. It's called Vivanta and while it looks lovely, other than a gorgeous dinner in the seaside restaurant on the Saturday night and a treat in the spa on the Sunday, I wouldn't bother going back.
It was that bad I wrote a review on Trip Advisor. The breakfast hall gave me flashbacks to the time I was at the Singapore Night Zoo with Mum, desperately trying to protect some elderly Aussies from being stampeded by holidaying Indians.
![]() |
| The hotel room |
![]() |
| A free dessert from the only nice restaurant |
![]() |
| These were scattered all around the spa |
Now its back to reality in Blighty...
H is back at work and I'm joining agencies in the bid to find some work when I head back to Oz for the few weeks before Xmas and our big day.
The invitations have finally gone out and I now just have to sort out the photographer (I'm not paying the thousands that these people seem to want) and entertainment.
More soon...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!