Thursday, 18 April 2013

Cakes Galore

The Cake International show is an annual London event which showcases sugarcraft, cake decorating and baking. I was lucky enough to attend over the weekend and spent hours wandering the aisles. It certainly is an event for those avid cake decorators and I left inspired about some of the products and ideas for my cupcakes. 

Here are a few photo's from the London cake competition ;

The Mulberry Handbag - this is all cake and sugarpaste. By Sandra Mitchell it won best in show for 2013!




Now how can you not be inspired by looking at those!

With thunder and hail coming down outside today (yes good old Blighty weather again!), I thought I'd spend time practising some new flowers. Here's the results;

Vintage Ruffle Flower
With some flower buds, roses and calyx

Happy decorating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!