The latest cake challenge I decided to embark upon, was a Stargate cake for a 10 year old boy's birthday. I did contemplate saying no, but I do love my baking and decorating.
So where do you start when posed with such a challenge? Google research of course. That at least gave me some pictures of the actual gate by which I could design it.
The cake itself was a Vanilla Cake, made even better by drizzling with a vanilla syrup after cooking. If you want the recipe let me know as I will definately make this one again.
 |
| Part 1 : First cut |
.jpg) |
| Part 2 : White chocolate ganache and then grey fondant |
.jpg) |
| Part 3 : The fiddly decorations and royal icing come out |
And this was the final result....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!