I have to fit in one more post before I go to sleep tonight.
The 39 year old Bulgarian gymnast; his 6th Olympics. His team members are young enough to be his sons (nearly). Well done!
The Russian outfits, flashback to the 80's.
Watching the Italians win the archery.
Seeing O'grady and the Aussie team cycle past in Kingston.
Aussies win gold in women's 4x100 relay.
So much to see, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Not sure I will keep up all the blogs on the Olympics but hope it stirs up your interest to watch and support your teams.
Nite nite.
The 39 year old Bulgarian gymnast; his 6th Olympics. His team members are young enough to be his sons (nearly). Well done!
The Russian outfits, flashback to the 80's.
Watching the Italians win the archery.
Seeing O'grady and the Aussie team cycle past in Kingston.
Aussies win gold in women's 4x100 relay.
So much to see, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Not sure I will keep up all the blogs on the Olympics but hope it stirs up your interest to watch and support your teams.
Nite nite.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!