Monday, 30 July 2012

Supporting your country come Rain, Hail or Shine


Amongst pouring rain, thunderstorms and lightening we went out to support the Women's Road Race. Front row seats this time as the crowds were definitely well down from the Men’s race on Saturday.

I saw the Aussies (eventually), got soaking wet in the process, but wanted them to hear at least one ‘Aussie Aussie Aussie’ in the Brit dominated crowd. Yes you might as well let go and get a bit feral when supporting your country, no one knows me here!

Aussie Aussie Aussie
Actually H and I must look a sight when we walk out the front door. I’m in the green and gold sporting my custom painted toenails and holding the boxing kangaroo flag. I even got a ‘I should be so lucky’ comment yesterday!  Meanwhile, Hamish is in the Brit red, white and blue topped with a bowlers hat sporting a Brit flag. I would put a photo here but I might get in trouble J

I must leave you now, I'm watching the Brits in the men's synchronised diving - go Tom Daly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!