A quick blog just to make up for being offline the last few days!
I have just finished decorating a cake for our cleaner Paula. She is Hungarian and doesn't get to see her family and in particular her daughter very often. With only two days to spend with her, she wanted a nice cake to take home.
I didn't bake it, she actually did that, but I did cut it up, smother it with white chocolate ganache and fondant and set about making it look pretty.
Thankfully she liked it !
Big cakes are a bit different from cupcakes though, so it was good to get some practice in particularly since I will have a wedding one to do in January!
I have just finished decorating a cake for our cleaner Paula. She is Hungarian and doesn't get to see her family and in particular her daughter very often. With only two days to spend with her, she wanted a nice cake to take home.
I didn't bake it, she actually did that, but I did cut it up, smother it with white chocolate ganache and fondant and set about making it look pretty.
Thankfully she liked it !
Big cakes are a bit different from cupcakes though, so it was good to get some practice in particularly since I will have a wedding one to do in January!
![]() |
![]() |



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!