You really do see some sites when you're wandering around London, actually you see some back home in Oz to.
But if you ever fancy a snog in London then we found a great spot.....a snog shop.
It's free from fat and sugar... so why not ?
We were meant to be shopping for an outfit for H, but got sidetracked when we saw this. Actually I got sidetracked by it.
Don't ask me to find it again because I was completely lost from wandering around all the little side streets near Covent Garden. I also found an Aussie shop but I wasn't going to pay the eight pounds they wanted for promite.
The snog were selling frozen yoghurt by the way...
But if you ever fancy a snog in London then we found a great spot.....a snog shop.
![]() |
| The Snog Shop |
![]() |
It's free from fat and sugar... so why not ?
We were meant to be shopping for an outfit for H, but got sidetracked when we saw this. Actually I got sidetracked by it.
Don't ask me to find it again because I was completely lost from wandering around all the little side streets near Covent Garden. I also found an Aussie shop but I wasn't going to pay the eight pounds they wanted for promite.
The snog were selling frozen yoghurt by the way...
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!