Tuesday, 18 September 2012

I love Harrods

I know I've previously complained about customer service in London but I had the most amazing experience on Friday.. I went shopping in Harrods.

If you don't know Harrods you don't know London. It is the most amazing shop.

I popped into the lingerie department and was immediately approached by a shopping assistant. When I told her I was shopping for my wedding she immediately proceeded to choose a whole selection of pieces and placed me in a change room.

I tried on bits ranging from the standard everyday prices, to pieces over one thousand pounds. I was a bit shocked by some of the prices, but thought I might as well enjoy the moment. When ever am I going to put a piece of clothing on that's worth that much?...never!

If you're ever in need of a special piece of clothing for that special occasion then try Harrods, at least you'll be guaranteed a real customer service experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!