Sunday, 16 September 2012

Front row at the Olympians Parade

The big finale of the 2012 Olympics is well and truly over, celebrated not only at the closing ceremony but the Olympians Parade earlier this week. 

The neighbour invited me to go along to the Parade through central London. After my last experience of trying to view a parade (Queens Jubilee) in central London, I wasn't quite sure I should bother. That experience saw me walking around central London for about three hours and not see a thing.

But leaving early in the morning makes a difference and we got a front row seat. 

It was tremendous to be here in London and experience the Olympics, it will be something I will never forget.

Hope you like the photos ! And apologies in advance for not recognising the British Olympians.


The start of the Parade






Crowds line the street

The Parade kicks off with the British Lions


Jess Ennis and ?

Not sure who this was either
?

?
?

Sir Chris Hoy and ?
?

?
?

?
?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a message!